Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Step in this thread and get smacked!
#1

Fucking right bitches.
Reply
#2

beat me like a crack whore

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

I laff at the thought. I'll promise to only bring B smack so this won't be too embarassing.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#4

You will all have to wait until later to get smacked. I want you all to be prepared.Fucking fist slammers.
Reply
#5

Asshat Wrote:I laff at the thought. I'll promise to only bring B smack so this won't be too embarassing.


Quoting someone from another board really isn't smack, armpit sandwich.
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:Quoting someone from another board really isn't smack, armpit sandwich.

ARMPIT FUDGE

Ingredients: (single serve version)

2 oz. icing sugar (1/2 cup)
1 Tbsp butter
2 tsp cream cheese
dash of vanilla essence
2 tsp cocoa
What to do :

Place all ingredients in a sandwich-size plastic zipper-bag (Ziploc ™, etc).
Squeeze out all the air.
Squish and moosh the bag under your arm until all the ingredients are well mixed and there is a creamy consistency.
Add any favourite flavours or other stuff (raisins, M&M's, peanut butter, chopped nuts, etc).
Take out a spoon and enjoy.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#7

mt, any chance you can get close enough to Alford sometime to smack the fuck out of him? fucking hawks cost me a 4 team round robin the other day. cocks.
Reply
#8

ready

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#9

this is brutal :roll:

When will the nightmare end?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#10

What's going on in here?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#11

Asshat Wrote:this is brutal :roll:

When will the nightmare end?


That's what the women in your life have said. Which strikes me as odd after the plethora of cocks sliding in and out of their sausage wallets at 80 mph while you sit, hands over face, snot bubbling out of your nose wishing it was your goddamn time to see the sailboat. Wait and wait my friend, but your time will never come.
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:That's what the women in your life have said. Which strikes me as odd after the plethora off cocks sliding in and out of their sausage wallets at 80 mph while you sit, hands over face, snot bubbling out of your nose wishing it was your goddamn time to see the sailboat. Wait and wait my friend, but your time will never come.
You lost me at plethora....

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#13

Asshat Wrote:You lost me at plethora....


Welcome to the art of epoch smack talking.
Reply
#14

cLaY Wrote:beat me like a crack whore


I'll leave your mother out of this one (unlike most of the family gangbangs).
Reply
#15

do me! do me!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#16

Undeadcannibal Wrote:do me! do me!

Well, well, well. Settle down boy, you'll get "done" soon enough when Uncle Jack gets home from prison.
Reply
#17

NinjaBassist Wrote:ready


Ready?

I'm not into shoving cocks into doods asses at the speed of light.
Reply
#18

minorthreat Wrote:Step in this thread and get smacked!

I'd rather not. Twist on it flappy cheeks, I'm not coming back in here. Waste your weak shit if you want.
Reply
#19

what? Wrote:I'd rather not. Twist on it flappy cheeks, I'm not coming back in here. Waste your weak shit if you want.


Your father wasted some of the weakest shit ever to create you. (smack)
Reply
#20

MT, would you mind wrapping those pouty lips of yours around my sweaty skin bag?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)