Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

AWOL Soldier Cites Army Inadequacies (Los Angeles Times)
#1

Los Angeles Times - HOUSTON — An Army National Guard soldier said Tuesday that the inadequate training and equipment he received had led him to abandon his unit rather than face deployment to Iraq.

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/top...adequacies

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#2

Bitch, keep that politcally charged rhetoric to yourself.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-01-2019, 01:51 PM
Last Post by Ntype
12-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-30-2008, 08:07 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Last Post by Sassy
04-29-2008, 07:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)