Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

masterbation ideas
#1

I was gonna rough up the hook, but I need some inspiration. Post pics and text below.

TIA!
Reply
#2

[Image: catwoman.jpg]

---

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

here you go:
clay Wrote:ever since i blew ass in his face, MT's been avoiding the balls...the guy loves getting shot in the mouth though
Reply
#4

What cLaY has given CT has spoiled.
Reply
#5

VitaminE Wrote:What cLaY has given CT has spoiled.


gimme one more shot?
Reply
#6

Cameltoe280 Wrote:gimme one more shot?

Swing for the fences!
Reply
#7

http://www.b-l-t.org/map.html

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#8

GET AFTER IT, FUKKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: cat6.jpg]


happy friday, E!
Reply
#9

No threat of this one waking up and scratching my sac.
Reply
#10

[Image: s_cat.jpg]

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

Possible three way!!! Pussy Galore!!!
Reply
#12

[Image: dead_cat.jpg]

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

Here's a goody!!!


[Image: CAT3lrg-011S.JPG]

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#14

:lool:


(orig for toe, but now for all you sick fucks, thanks guys)

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

[Image: 027_dead_animal_in_the_desert.jpg][Image: boss_bitch_038.jpg][Image: p09.jpg][Image: 09.jpg]
HERE YA GO!!! JERK AWAY!!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#16

most epoch at work session! your donations are appreciated.


Archive this for future reference.
Reply
#17

:|

-ET
Reply
#18

use one of these when you do


[Image: 27711image.jpg]
Reply
#19

post.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#20

Who the hell deleted El Taco?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-29-2010, 06:02 PM
design ideas
ntype
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-13-2006, 11:55 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Last Post by hoax
08-14-2005, 05:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)