Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My shit really stinks today
#1

It's normally this bad after weekend binges, my cat dont look to impressed with the smell either

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#2

It's obvilously had a negative impact on your ability to post.
Reply
#3

ImmorTroll Wrote:It's obvilously had a negative impact on your ability to post.

Your shit must stink also trool

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#4

do trools shit??

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:do trools shit??

Confusednarg:

Now that's a thinker, can you give me a couple of weeks?

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#6

It could be from eating too many vegatable. As a vegan, I can tell you that my movements are really bad smelling. People always comment when they have followed me into the restroom.
Reply
#7

BL Wrote:Your shit must stink also trool

Stop it!

Your shit smells of day old cum. Try a douche, douche!
Reply
#8

BDS Wrote:It could be from eating too many vegatable. As a vegan, I can tell you that my movements are really bad smelling. People always comment when they have followed me into the restroom.


does this qualify as "too much information"??

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

snarg Wrote:does this qualify as "too much information"??

Confusednarg:
I don't think so. I was hoping to help BL determine why his movements are malodorous.
Reply
#10

This thread is shit.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

BDS Wrote:I don't think so. I was hoping to help BL determine why his movements are malodorous.

'sup snarg?

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#12

BL Wrote:'sup snarg?

No, I posted that. Not snarg.
Reply
#13

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what he said

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
09-28-2026, 07:36 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)