Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Troll Army
#1

has started. ET and Mt back in this bitch. We are here just to fuck with shit.
Reply
#2

continue with your candy ass smack, cock swallowers.







'sup mt.
Reply
#3

Cameltoe280 Wrote:continue with your candy ass smack, cock swallowers.







'sup mt.


Nuttin' starting my user group. Recruiting.
Reply
#4

I am officially handing in my resignation to the organ donor group and movin into my own group to be a general.

General Taco, or ElTaco for short.

My Resume: http://www.af.mil/bios/bio.asp?bioID=5532

Cyanara Losers!


-ET
Reply
#5

minorthreat Wrote:has started. ET and Mt back in this bitch. We are here just to fuck with shit.

Can you do any tricks?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:Can you do any tricks?


No. I don't have time. I am constantly busy.
Reply
#7

You 2 are like laverne and shirley......
Reply
#8

So you haven't taken it over any sweet jumps?
Reply
#9

Tricks are for kids. See Fem and Clay's group.

-ET
Reply
#10

Sup clay and mt. I see yer browsing the army thread.
Yo mt, I think we need to like recruite some girls. Maybe monen could be our military slunt? Groupie? My bounty from some great battle I once fought and actually won?

-ET
Reply
#11

Eltaco Wrote:My bounty from some great battle I once fought and actually won?

-ET

Link?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#12

TomFoolery Wrote:Link?

Resume

Read it, learn it, fear me for I will pwn you and yours soon.

-ET
General of Troll army
Reply
#13

Don't make me bring the wrath of the Sons of Cunilingus upon your shit group.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#14

you fuckers start climbing your rope ladder back to the clubhouse and leave this palce to ORGASM
Reply
#15

So long as you burn ElTaco a new one, I'll let you have it.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#16

Monen Wrote:So you haven't taken it over any sweet jumps?
Am I the only one that gets this?
Reply
#17

I got it.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#18

i dint

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

I am gonna say that MT is shirley b/c he is the cuter of the two?
Reply
#20

You are all being governed by The Troll Army and just don't know it yet.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-01-2019, 01:51 PM
Last Post by Bill
03-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-14-2007, 10:33 PM
Last Post by prothought
02-23-2007, 07:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)