Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have to fart....
#1

but I'm afraid my ass hole is gonna play a trick on me.....
Reply
#2

Wyldbill Wrote:but I'm afraid my ass hole is gonna play a trick on me.....

Let us know how that works out for you!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#3

you want the play by play?
Reply
#4

Wyldbill Wrote:you want the play by play?

Just make sure it's tapered! Mine wasn't last night and my ass slammed shut!!
Wife wanted to know what I was clapping about!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 01:03 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-29-2008, 02:17 AM
Last Post by leeman
07-18-2007, 06:57 PM
Last Post by The Last Man
03-12-2007, 09:53 PM
Last Post by Don
10-17-2005, 01:35 AM
Post Favorite Fart
leucetios
Last Post by leucetios
08-24-2005, 10:01 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-28-2005, 11:53 PM
Last Post by snarg
03-02-2005, 01:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)