Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

These doods should have an AM radio show.
#1

UBTF @ 7:46 am

VitaminE, Beaucephus
Reply
#2

:d damn I have no life. :|
Reply
#3

Beaucephus Wrote::d damn I have no life. :|
Can you tell me any gossip?
We have never talked about it before.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

Ive been on since about 5:00 am my time

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#5

yeah no shit.... I been here since 6:30 my time.....

I think it was a selective thing
Reply
#6

been here most of the night

looking for someone to "take care" of my ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminE
Never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy!, That's Vit E's moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by fem
I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/b...aphic2.jpg
Reply
#7

dezdrew Wrote:been here most of the night
Yes, , I remember we
were talking about one brain cell and it is fighting for dominance.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

thats right ,we were talking about ninja

looking for someone to "take care" of my ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminE
Never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy!, That's Vit E's moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by fem
I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/b...aphic2.jpg
Reply
#9

dezdrew Wrote:thats right ,we were talking about ninja
And? Ah yes, I remember now, ninja is the subject.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#10

love you sassy

looking for someone to "take care" of my ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminE
Never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy!, That's Vit E's moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by fem
I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/b...aphic2.jpg
Reply
#11

Sassy Wrote:And? Ah yes, I remember now, ninja is the subject.
:eat_shit: TIA

note to self:quit responding to chat bot

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-18-2011, 08:32 PM
Last Post by Paddy
08-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-16-2009, 03:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-26-2009, 01:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)