Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Phil Jackson to Lakers again???
#1

Is this shit for real? Why can't he make up his mind...and why would he want to coach Kobe...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

I don't think he'd ever go back...doesn't make any sense to me.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:Is this shit for real? Why can't he make up his mind...and why would he want to coach Kobe...

Cuz he wants to bone his wife Vanessa like the mailman did

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

Gawd Damn she's fucking yummy!

[Image: 16fc473vanessa126gg.jpg]

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

hell ya she is....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-25-2009, 03:12 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Last Post by Sassy
04-29-2008, 07:51 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-05-2007, 08:40 PM
Last Post by Sassy
07-31-2007, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Sassy
07-31-2007, 07:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)