Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tea or Hot Chocolate?
#1

I'm cold, which should I drink?

These are the kinds of high stress decisions I am called upon to make on a daily basis.
Reply
#2

leucetios Wrote:I'm cold, which should I drink?

These are the kinds of high stress decisions I am called upon to make on a daily basis.

kinda sorry you drank the cum blizzard yesterday, now aren't you?
Reply
#3

I'll have you know there was a chick working the counter so I couldn't get fresh cum. I had the Crunchy Pube Blizzard.
Reply
#4

leucetios Wrote:I'll have you know there was a chick working the counter so I couldn't get fresh cum. I had the Crunchy Pube Blizzard.


:"::
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-02-2008, 03:55 AM
Chocolate
ntype
Last Post by leeman
09-28-2007, 07:25 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
03-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
02-24-2006, 05:32 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-16-2005, 12:49 PM
Last Post by Jdub
06-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Last Post by number1bitch
12-07-2004, 12:32 AM
Last Post by greg
04-27-2004, 12:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)