Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Son's act busy, the chief is here
#1

Hiya, chief!

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#2

:ph34r:
Reply
#3

Sup homies? Keeping the forum in constant pwnage, I presume? That's good....good....I'm gonna need one of you in the store room. No pants, and you BETTER NOT CRY THIS TIME!!!!!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#4

Undeadcannibal Wrote:Sup homies? Keeping the forum in constant pwnage, I presume? That's good....good....I'm gonna need one of you in the store room. No pants, and you BETTER NOT CRY THIS TIME!!!!!

Again?

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#5

damn straight, son. drop trou and bend over!

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#6

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I'm not really a rapist.....yet......>.>
<,<
>.>

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#7

Oh thank God!

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#8

(cue "Deliverance" soundtrack)
Reply
#9

You got a pretty mouth.

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#10

sick mutha fukkahs

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

Sup UDC'

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#12

Ewww you are all groos

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
08-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-04-2006, 12:06 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-28-2005, 05:35 PM
Last Post by Damagedone
12-23-2005, 07:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)