Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Boston College at Notre Dame
#1

NCAA Basketball
Reply
#2

is this a pickem game??
bc is undefeated and nd gets not a point??
FIX!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

Nope it is a pickem game..... this morning ND was favored by 1 and today on USA today it was a pick'em.

I am going with ND
Reply
#4

wow, undefeated against nd, pickem
they know something
i know nd has a good chance at home but i will put some on bc just for the momentum boston has in sports

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

yeah no shit. Bookies planning on making some jack here. Most people will be going with BC.... but I will buck the trend.


Go Irish
Reply
#6

really a good game so far.

:bitch:

can't believe some of you aren't watchin this
Reply
#7

:bitch:


RACK bird and I for picking the Irish!!
Reply
#8

good win, 8

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

thanks snargie...

if I had the sack I would have put more on it.. but those damn irish always pull those games out
Reply
#10

fukkin diggah

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

yeah, digger called this one
it was no big surprise

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2011, 04:12 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 05:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)