Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I was hungover to the 13th degree today...
#1

poker night put the hurt on me. i felt like I got hit by an 18-wheeler and the fukker backed over me after he hit me. i finally feel a little bit better now

(3 p.m. in the afternoon)


no crown for me till tuesday at least
Reply
#2

In my experience, drinking more makes you feel better. Don't puss out.
Reply
#3

PurpleHaze Wrote:In my experience, drinking more makes you feel better. Don't puss out.

spoken like a true lush sweet tits...:clay_ph:

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)