Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

is anyone else sick of this Hitler banner?
#1

[Image: tbanner75.gif]

seriously...
Reply
#2

yes

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

snarg Wrote:yes

I'm glad I'm not the only one...
Reply
#4

It's gax.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#5

I don't get it.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#6

well sice you aparently get anoyed by it I have changed it...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

I liked the hitler one better.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#8

at orgazm, we are not concerned with a united front
just sayin'

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

Hitler did alot of good...

zing hi
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-19-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-10-2007, 11:03 PM
Last Post by who
05-17-2007, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
02-27-2007, 05:18 PM
Last Post by ntype
01-26-2007, 11:10 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-10-2006, 08:09 PM
Last Post by Sulema
05-02-2006, 08:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)