Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I emptied my PM box for the ladies today...
#1

It must have been full.

BTW Mich this dosen't mean for you to send.


TIA

Sin,

8
Reply
#2

junk sent!

prolly
Reply
#3

giz giz gizmoooo

post +1
Reply
#4

anhil8tor Wrote:It must have been full.

BTW Mich this dosen't mean for you to send.


TIA

Sin,

8


I figured you wanted to see something without having to use a magnifing (sp)glass for once.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

CT..

please refrain from sending me pics when I post this. This is for the ladies only.

TIA
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-18-2010, 12:00 AM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)