Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Threads with Stars
#1

One would expect those threads to be about UNC's basketball program. just sayin'
Reply
#2

VitaminE Wrote:One would expect those threads to be about UNC's basketball program. just sayin'

McCants is the only pro...just sayin'

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

Did they win the ACC?Oh yea Roy williams cant hold coach K's sack.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Did they win the ACC?Oh yea Roy williams cant hold coach K's sack.

Coach K can't hold his own sack, that's what JJ Reddick is for

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

Yea Reddick sucks.Remember when people used to talk about the Jayhawks in March,those were the days.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Speaking of future pros....This fukker plays like Laimbeer!

[Image: Homan.jpg]
Reply
#7

Villanueva from UConn is the best player available.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:Coach K can't hold his own sack, that's what JJ Reddick is for

Frickin RACK

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

VitaminE Wrote:Speaking of future pros....This fukker plays like Laimbeer!

[Image: Homan.jpg]

2nd....

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Yea Reddick sucks.Remember when people used to talk about the Jayhawks in March,those were the days.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/ncaatourne...id=2013623

Yeah, right Bird...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

On the Jayhawks in March...

ESPN'S TAKE:
The Jayhawks were the last No. 1 team not named Illinois, rolling to a 14-0 start against formidable competition. But after reaching 20-1 they have wobbled through the last month, going 3-6 and losing at home to Iowa State and on the road against a bad Missouri team. Coach Bill Self did the smart thing by resting Keith Langford (sprained ankle) for the Big 12 tournament; the crafty senior scorer's availability and mobility will be vital in the NCAAs. Even with the recent struggles, if Langford is 100 percent, the Jayhawks are a formidable Final Four threat. Center Wayne Simien (20.2 points, 11.1 rebounds, great at the foul line) is the kind of player who can take over a tournament, point guard Aaron Miles is a primo distributor (7.3 assists) and Christian Moody is an underrated role player. If perimeter percher J.R. Giddens becomes more aggressive at both ends, Kansas becomes much better.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

VitaminE Wrote:Speaking of future pros....This fukker plays like Laimbeer!

[Image: Homan.jpg]


another "white hope" destined for mediocrity

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

Please use your new authority to delete your acccount. TIA
Reply
#14

[Image: Tshirt1.jpg]
about basketball!



(note: my old man called it african handball, does that make him a racist?)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
09-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Last Post by who
12-04-2008, 06:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)