Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I had a panic attack today
#1

at Wal Mart. I went to do my grocery shopping. I already can't stand that place. Anyway, I had had a bad day. This place was super busy. There were people everywhere. Everyone was getting in my way. I had a lot of shit on my mind, my daugter was crying, and my cell kept ringing. Then, it happened. For some reason, I lost it. I couldn't think, I couldn't breathe, I felt numb all over. I thought I was gonna hyper-venilate. (sp?) I had to talk myself out of it and get the fuck out of there. I got home, made me a drink, chilled, now I'm better. This ever happened to anyone else, or am I just weird?
Reply
#2

It sounds to me like you thought about me and had an orgasm. It's normal.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

might have had withdrawls?
Reply
#4

you are NOT alone, sister. It sucks. Several years ago I was having 2-3 a day. You just have to realize that your body is going through it and 'ride it out'.
There's a "fight or flight" reaction that kicks in and most of the time, wherever I was, I had to get out into the open air.
It's a shitty feeling, but millions of people experience this.
First and foremost, just know it's temporary (the panic feeling) and it will usually subside in less than a few minutes. Keep your brain in check and it will go away.
Reply
#5

LFC Wrote:you are NOT alone, sister. It sucks. Several years ago I was having 2-3 a day. You just have to realize that your body is going through it and 'ride it out'.
There's a "fight or flight" reaction that kicks in and most of the time, wherever I was, I had to get out into the open air.
It's a shitty feeling, but millions of people experience this.
First and foremost, just know it's temporary (the panic feeling) and it will usually subside in less than a few minutes. Keep your brain in check and it will go away.


It sounds to me like you thought about me and had an orgasm. It's normal.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

about three or four years ago, i took off work to go to a mississippi state football game.. it was on a thursday.. i dunno wtf happened.. standing in the bleachers.. my head started tingling, everything started looking green, and i blacked out.. i grabbed onto my friend before i hit the ground, and she held me up.. then it happened again, and we had to leave..

never had anything like that happen before..

panic attack? or empty stomach mixed with beer and the hot sun?

i still wonder..

glad you feel ok now, ph

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#7

TammyC Wrote:about three or four years ago, i took off work to go to a mississippi state football game.. it was on a thursday.. i dunno wtf happened.. standing in the bleachers.. my head started tingling, everything started looking green, and i blacked out.. i grabbed onto my friend before i hit the ground, and she held me up.. then it happened again, and we had to leave..

never had anything like that happen before..

panic attack?


It sounds to me like you thought about me and had an orgasm. It's normal.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#8

I threw up for 45 minutes once
Reply
#9

what? Wrote:I threw up for 45 minutes hours once

Had to quote it before the edit.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:It sounds to me like you thought about me and had an orgasm. It's normal.

considering it was 3 or 4 years ago, and i knew who TF was back then.. that must have been it..

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#11

TammyC Wrote:considering it was 3 or 4 years ago, and i knew who TF was back then.. that must have been it..

I knew it.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#12

I passed out once. Me and some friends were out smoking blunts in the backyard and all of a sudden I got a bloodrush to the head, and passed out. It was weird because its never happened before or since then.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#13

I passed out when I gave blood in high school.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

TammyC Wrote:about three or four years ago, i took off work to go to a mississippi state football game.. it was on a thursday.. i dunno wtf happened.. standing in the bleachers.. my head started tingling, everything started looking green, and i blacked out.. i grabbed onto my friend before i hit the ground, and she held me up.. then it happened again, and we had to leave..

never had anything like that happen before..

panic attack? or empty stomach mixed with beer and the hot sun?

i still wonder..

glad you feel ok now, ph

I've blacked out before and found the best thing to do is sit down a put your head between your knees.
Reply
#15

WoolyGoat Wrote:I passed out when I gave blood in high school.
I pass out whenever i have to get a blood sample for insurance reasons. I fucking hate needles.
Reply
#16

Bump for PH

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

i think this is arckivable due to Foolery's responses...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#18

cLaY Wrote:i think this is arckivable due to Foolery's responses...

Rack it! :wub:

I forgot about this one.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)