Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
#1

Me, I'm 3rd generation Irish ....(the Blarney Castle Was My Family's don't go stealing pieces of it to throw!)

[Image: mccarthy.gif]

Blarney Castle is one of Ireland's oldest and most historic castles, an ancient stronghold of the McCarthy's, Lords of Muskerry, and one of the strongest fortresses in Munster.

Blarney Castle is famous for its stone - The Stone of Eloquence - which is traditionally believed to have the power to bestow the gift of eloquence on all those who kiss it.

Attracting visitors from all over the world, the castle is situated 8 km from Cork City. In the grounds of the castle the Rock Close and gardens convey 'druidic' charm and magical delights of centuries past.


[Image: StPatBlessing.gif]

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#2

Locals piss on the stone at night and laugh at the tourists kissing it the next day-true story.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

sweet!

I'd like a pic with you in something green

TIA
Reply
#4

anhil8tor Wrote:sweet!

I'd like a pic with you in something green

TIA

I'll stop before I post something extremely stupid.
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Locals piss on the stone at night and laugh at the tourists kissing it the next day-true story.

that is what i hear, the said stone itself you have to climb the tower to get to, it's very narrow and long climb according to my Aunt

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

Fairiedust Wrote:that is what i hear, the said stone itself you have to climb the tower to get to, it's very narrow and long climb according to my Aunt

and you have to hang over backwards over a hole in the floor to kiss the damn thing.
Reply
#7

Well happy St Patrick day !

Gotta check some irish pub downtown to drink some (a lot of) goose. this week-end. (nice blazon)
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:Well happy St Patrick day !

Gotta check some irish pub downtown to drink some (a lot of) goose. this week-end. (nice blazon)

Goose? (Vodka?)

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#9

Fairiedust Wrote:Goose? (Vodka?)

oh well wait "boose" but in fact it's going to be vodka. I don't like beer that much (too much water into that). 1-2 beers with friends always funny.
Reply
#10

lol...yeah beer makes me funny, but i'll stick with chocolate or vanilla vodka martinis..and anything Rum related

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#11

Fairiedust Wrote:lol...yeah beer makes me funny, but i'll stick with chocolate or vanilla vodka martinis..and anything Rum related


DAMN!!!!!

I can't find a good association with rum ..... :mad:



Too drunk allready ... :leefall:

Happy ST patrics ... going to my fav Irish in 2 hourss...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

Happy St. Pats. I'll be urinating on the parade floats.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#13

[Image: cal_Toast3_sp.jpg]

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#14

:beer: :booze:

[Image: oleary.gif]
The O'Leary coat of arms came into existence centuries ago. The process of creating coats of arms (also often called family crests) began in the eight and ninth centuries. The new art of Heraldry made it possible for families and even individual family members to have their very own coat of arms.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#15

My family crest !
Reply
#16

you guys are so cool!!

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#17

Fairiedust Wrote:you guys are so cool!!


Thanks. I think. >_>

:fuckYou:
Reply
#18

Devious Wrote:Thanks. I think. >_>

you followed up with the family crest thingy...must i explain myself all the time...damnit you should be reading my mind by now...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#19

Fairiedust Wrote:you followed up with the family crest thingy...must i explain myself all the time...damnit you should be reading my mind by now...


:oops:

:fuckYou:
Reply
#20

I had like a totally awesome St. Patty's day , went to the local pub ya know, and well next thing i know i have some guy hanging on me claiming to be the next stand up act or something, like i was so drunk i didn't know. Well either way he buzzed off fast and i woke up sometime this afternoon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Beau
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-07-2011, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)