Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Arent I a good daughter?
#1

Since I wasnt going to go to the Boyz ii men concert with that loser boyfriend I had, I gave the tickets to my father to take his girlfriend. Im sad I really wanted to go with my black boyfriend. Sad

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#2

pepsi Wrote:Since I wasnt going to go to the Boyz ii men concert with that loser boyfriend I had, I gave the tickets to my father to take his girlfriend. Im sad I really wanted to go with my black boyfriend. Sad

you 2 roke up? good for you girl, I take back all the bad things I've said and implied about you.
Reply
#3

Does your father have a blax girlfriend?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

how is this conceivably serious?

prolly
Reply
#5

Peanut Butter Wrote:Does your father have a blax girlfriend?
NO, his girlfriend is a young pretty white chick.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#6

I love my Scottish husband.
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:you 2 roke up? good for you girl, I take back all the bad things I've said and implied about you.
Yes, I broke up with him and I'm really sad about it. I know it was the best thing to do, but I feel like fucken shit.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#8

pepsi Wrote:Yes, I broke up with him and I'm really sad about it. I know it was the best thing to do, but I feel like fucken shit.

you'll live.....Hey pepsi went from boys2men....
Reply
#9

Bill Wrote:you'll live.....Hey pepsi went from boys2men....
BOyz ii men *sigh*

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#10

Tom might put it in the butt if it'll make you feel better.....I'd offer to do it myself but Mrs Bill wouldn't like that much.
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:Tom might put it in the butt if it'll make you feel better.....I'd offer to do it myself but Mrs Bill wouldn't like that much.
No thank you.... I only want black dicks. One in particular especically. *sigh*

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#12

pepsi Wrote:No thank you.... I only want black dicks. One in particular especically. *sigh*

why? What ever happened to equal oprotunity fucking?
Reply
#13

brings whole new meaning to the term affirmative "action"


:rimshot:

prolly
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:I love my Scottish husband.

you'll say anything on the internet wont you?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#15

pepsi Wrote:No thank you.... I only want black dicks. One in particular especically. *sigh*


You are in luck. I happen to be black from the waist down.
Reply
#16

minorthreat Wrote:You are in luck. I happen to be black from the waist down.

then how come you have such a tiny dick?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#17

TammyC Wrote:then how come you have such a tiny dick?


Not tiny. It's short. Many a hip has been dislocated by its girth.
Reply
#18

Bill is the proud owner of a small penis :lol:



















no matter how big it really is it's never big enough.
Reply
#19

best advice my grandpa gave me was to marry a girl with small hands

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#20

Boyz II Men are still together?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Hub Cap
02-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Last Post by who
10-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Last Post by dodsno
09-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Last Post by bam
04-14-2010, 11:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)