Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'd feed Terri Schiavo the protien shake NSFW
#1

if only that crazy feeding tube were a little bigger.
Reply
#2

I dont think you could do it.

prolly
Reply
#3

she's a real nigga lova, that bitch callin' B-rap's ass up sayin' she needs a dime fo' tha telephone, B-rap sayin' how bout he shove his 14" mandingo cock down her throat, then he share tha wealth of tha dime.
Reply
#4

dude, you claim to have a 14" cock. I can only respond with, spit it out cuz it ain't yours.
Reply
#5

[Image: CJ032005d.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

Can we get a NSFW tag please.
Reply
#7

Sure Tag your it !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#8

Charon Wrote:Sure Tag your it !

Fire in the hole !
Reply
#9

Tribal Dragon Wrote:[Image: CJ032005d.jpg]

that almost looks like her.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

You guy's are just wrong!

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply
#11

Haha

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#12

greg Wrote:You guy's are just wrong!

you know you'd hit it.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

Tribal Dragon Wrote:[Image: CJ032005d.jpg]

that's a fuckin hell of a lot of cum.. looks like snot. and is that a drag queen he is jizzin on? is that a piece of bacon on the side of drag queens face? WTF is goin on in this picture?!

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#14

TammyC Wrote:that's a fuckin hell of a lot of cum.. looks like snot. and is that a drag queen he is jizzin on? is that a piece of bacon on the side of drag queens face? WTF is goin on in this picture?!
She was probably just really hungry, Tammy.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#15

oh yeah. good point.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#16

Even that shocked me!!! :blink:

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)