Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I saw Bill selling his SUV.. so here is a table for sale (as is)
#1

[Image: cid_002001c53958a9b713600300a8c0wmgee.jpg]


I am asking $400... Please PM me if interested
Reply
#2

Hmmm okay ... to take this post a bit further ...

PLEASE try to respond seriously.... (how that could be possible)

What's the intrset of me installing a "dealing" software ...
Like a place where you can auction, offer and so on .... your stuff......

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

leeman Wrote:Hmmm okay ... to take this post a bit further ...

PLEASE try to respond seriously.... (how that could be possible)

What's the intrset of me installing a "dealing" software ...
Like a place where you can auction, offer and so on .... your stuff......

Eat shit and dei !!1!1

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

TomFoolery Wrote:Eat shit and dei !!1!1
bode.em11memeem1m1mguhhh111

aem. sorry.

smoked a few joints. ya know how it's finish.

erm. nice table. yep there is even all the 4 foots. It's just the flowers on the table I don't like the vase. sorry nice table indeed, it wouldn't have been for the vase... :*> Confusedn_ph34r: :=p
Reply
#5

TomFoolery Wrote:Eat shit and dei !!1!1

probly not the reaction he expected........I did it cause I spend alot of time around you guys and old working broncos are hard to come by....

8 have you ever banged the old lady on it? that could hinder my likelyhood of being interested in said table.
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote: 8 have you ever banged the old lady on it? that could hinder my likelyhood of being interested in said table.

traditional redneck auction.
Reply
#7

:eek: 8 is that really your table?
Reply
#8

What are those leather things around the table?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:What are those leather things around the table?

better question is why is 8 taking pictures nekkid......

[Image: b5a00c6e.jpg]
Reply
#10

holy fuck.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:holy fuck.

my thoughts exactly.
Reply
#12

:eek: holy cow !
Reply
#13

How much do you want for that bottle of Ripple on the liquor stand directly below the mirror that shows the reflection of you taking a picture of the table while naked?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#14

Does the nude painting of the man with no penis come with it?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#15

How much for the hairy big foot statue sporting the 1 incher visible in the mirror?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

Asshat Wrote:Does the nude painting of the man with no penis come with it?

I hope it's a painting but I'm not sure, I think he's standing in a doorway?
Reply
#17

Bill Wrote:I hope it's a painting but I'm not sure, I think he's standing in a doorway?

painted door ? like a cat or something that way
Reply
#18

where did 8 go? he get embarrassed and leave?
Reply
#19

Thread of the week.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

ntype Wrote:painted door ? like a cat or something that way

no, like an opening for a door only without the door.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:22 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-28-2009, 07:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)