Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Metsies comeback kids
#1

Fucking starters are giving their all.
Petey for one run complete game (!) yesterday, and Glavine 6 good innings for one run.
We have no fucking middle relievers on the squad worthy of catching my dump in their mouth.

RACK the effort today though. Big 8th, Snarg.
Reply
#2

I never thought Glavine would still be throwing for the Mets this year. I am having a great season so far.

Mets and Stros are looking great.
Reply
#3

Pedro looked awesome that game (it was on TBS, so I was able to watch it).

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

WoolyGoat Wrote:Pedro looked awesome that game (it was on TBS, so I was able to watch it).
The other game too. He should be 2-0 for sure. Or at least get to bang Benson's wife for Looper's blown save.
Reply
#5

petey's two hit complete game was awesome!!
phukker can still bring it

eat your hearts out sawx fans
and don't tell us you would not like to have him on your team

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

He didn't want to be here, so no, don't want him. I'll be watching him all year, though...Lowe too.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

Rather than start the new thread, let's say the boys are tearin shit up! Sweep of dem 'Stros!!
Reply
#8

.500 ball as of tonight!!!

Memo to baseball mods, please end the season now.
Reply
#9

beat hot-shit beckett, whose rep rests on one fine game pitched two years ago


LET"S GO METS!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

K.F.C. Wrote:The other game too. He should be 2-0 for sure. Or at least get to bang Benson's wife for Looper's blown save.
Your fucking HOT when you talk about baseball.
Reply
#11

sup, cpie??
are you a trool??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

Rack John Franco for losing the game the other night....
Reply
#13

snarg Wrote:sup, cpie??
are you a trool??
Ask KFC what I am dickhead.
Reply
#14

fuck you, piehole
i asked you

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

was I talkin to you hose monster? Mind your own fucking business.
Reply
#16

ChristyPie Wrote:was I talkin to you hose monster? Mind your own fucking business.
NOW look who's hot... you must be teh animal in bed, babe. I will remember to get you angry for some hot stuff. :wub:
Reply
#17

LONG BALL game last night.
Just when you thought every run was scratched out, them BLAMMO!
My fellers are back to .500 ball
That is a victory of itself. More games in Philly!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#18

snarg Wrote:beat hot-shit beckett, whose rep rests on one fine game pitched two years ago


LET"S GO METS!!

You mean the game that sent the Yankees home for the winter?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#19

ChristyPie Wrote:was I talkin to you hose monster? Mind your own fucking business.

I am thinking KFC invented his own trool, and is now flirting with himself.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#20

Michman Wrote:You mean the game that sent the Yankees home for the winter?


that would be the one, mr michman


SanDog Wrote:I am thinking KFC invented his own trool, and is now flirting with himself.


that would not be a big stretch, lad, but he swears she is real
i have no idea

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
01-25-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-24-2009, 08:06 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-24-2008, 07:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)