Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm sick of the spamming shit!
#1

Fuck you cock holsters, I'm heading back to Ownster.
Reply
#2

what's an Ownster? >_>

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#3

You'll be happier there.
Reply
#4

Raiden Wrote:You'll be happier there.


No, you'll be happier if I'm there.
Reply
#5

i like you here much much betterConfusedqueeze:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

Fairiedust Wrote:i like you here much much betterConfusedqueeze:
:wub:
Reply
#7

minorthreat Wrote:No, you'll be happier if I'm there.

Ownster welcomes the general population of minorities, retards, and perverts.
Remember, you always have a home at Ownster.
Reply
#8

Eh hem ???? Not everyone

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#9

E-Judge Wrote:Eh hem ???? Not everyone

Besides those who opt to leave.
Reply
#10

or those who are banned/kicked out or have prives restricted to viewing only...
just sayin
paranoid much?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#11

Can't we all get along?
Reply
#12

Raiden Wrote:Can't we all get along?
Rodney King called. He said he retired that joke 4 years ago.
Reply
#13

Raiden Wrote:Can't we all get along?

"Welcome IT camp, the camp were everyone gets along. All inclusive bar open 24/7".
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
09-28-2026, 07:36 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-13-2010, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)