Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

We Got white smoke and BELLS!!!
#1

No announcement yet...

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

They are announcing now
Reply
#3

joseph ratzinger becomes pope Benedict xvi
Reply
#4

who cares

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

about 600 million people.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:about 600 million people.

:lol:
Reply
#7

a bookie owes me 700,000 points.
Reply
#8

pay-up mofo!
Reply
#9

Bill Wrote:pay-up mofo!


Paid.....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

Welcome to the bank. You currently have 1033336.69 points in the bank, last updated on 1 Minute Ago at 12:10 PM. You currently have 1769.63 points in your pocket.

am I the first Points Millionair?
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:Welcome to the bank. You currently have 1033336.69 points in the bank, last updated on 1 Minute Ago at 12:10 PM. You currently have 1769.63 points in your pocket.

am I the first Points Millionair?
Uhmmm no ...

And I can make you a none as well Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:about 600 million brainwashed people.

thanks

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

leeman Wrote:Uhmmm no ...

And I can make you a none as well Wink

well besides yourself, tis what I ment.
Reply
#14

Bill Wrote:well besides yourself, tis what I ment.


Uhmm still no ....

Gnargamel made a few lucky bets and gave mad a buch of points ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

leeman Wrote:Uhmm still no ....

Gnargamel made a few lucky bets and gave mad a buch of points ....

damnit.
Reply
#16

Is it just me or does Pope Benedict sound like a bad choice of names?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#17

asshat Wrote:Is it just me or does Pope Benedict sound like a bad choice of names?


Sounds more like a desert at a streetcafe in Paris .... Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

asshat Wrote:Is it just me or does Pope Benedict sound like a bad choice of names?

Well he is an ex-Nazi.
Reply
#19

Ohhh BTW I'm drinking Bells as we type .....

Cheers ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#20

leeman Wrote:Ohhh BTW I'm drinking Bells as we type .....

Cheers ....

rack you! crazy sweede......Wink
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
05-16-2010, 05:00 PM
Last Post by bam
02-25-2010, 11:51 PM
Last Post by Ntype
02-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Last Post by who
11-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Last Post by Sassy
03-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-20-2007, 08:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)