Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm...
#1

Eating a few sandwishes with salomon and drinking Hobgoblin ...


Discuss....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

leeman Wrote:Eating a few sandwishes with salomon and drinking Hobgoblin ...


Discuss....
This story reminded me of a dream I had about vampires......
Reply
#3

need more details...would that be grilled salmon, or in salad form like tuna...

and i presume your drinking this?-

[Image: bottle_hobgoblin_big.gif]

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

Drink - Yes exactly ....
Salomon ..... I dunno the english for it .... Raw ... Huh with a nice sauce on toast.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:Drink - Yes exactly ....
Salomon ..... I dunno the english for it .... Raw ... Huh with a nice sauce on toast.

sushi (raw) or smoked?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

Fairiedust Wrote:sushi (raw) or smoked?


Just sliced and put into saltwater for a while ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

when you say a "few" sandwiches, that makes me wonder about how many sandwiches you are eating. It must be more than one, obviously. But, if it were two, then it would have seemed that you would have just said "two". However, you said a "few", so that makes me think it must be three or more. Now, that raises the question concerning the size of these sandwiches. Most people cannot eat three normally sized sandwiches. So, that would make me think they must be small sandwiches, finger sandwiches perhaps. If they are, then three might not be enough. You might have like six or eight, which would make more sense of why you said a "few" sandwiches. So, based on this, I am going to say that you are eating finger sandwiches and you have more than five.

Am I right?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#8

leeman Wrote:Eating a few sandwishes with salomon and drinking Hobgoblin ...


Discuss....


please feel free to overnight said snack/lunch/dinner to address you find in PM, TIA

*don't forget icepacks/dryice

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#9

asshat Wrote:when you say a "few" sandwiches, that makes me wonder about how many sandwiches you are eating. It must be more than one, obviously. But, if it were two, then it would have seemed that you would have just said "two". However, you said a "few", so that makes me think it must be three or more. Now, that raises the question concerning the size of these sandwiches. Most people cannot eat three normally sized sandwiches. So, that would make me think they must be small sandwiches, finger sandwiches perhaps. If they are, then three might not be enough. You might have like six or eight, which would make more sense of why you said a "few" sandwiches. So, based on this, I am going to say that you are eating finger sandwiches and you have more than five.

Am I right?

Huh

I had three like 4 inches across....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote:Huh

I had three like 4 inches across....
I was pretty close. I am proof that guys with enhanced penises can also be smart.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#11

Fairiedust Wrote:sushi (raw) or smoked?

Only thing raw i ever eat is pu*ssy....just sayin

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

sushi=$$$

I won't eat Salmon cooked, it's to fishy for me. But I had some sushi the other day with raw salmon in it and was sooooo good.
Reply
#13

smoked is delicious....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#14

PurpleHaze Wrote:sushi=$$$

I won't eat Salmon cooked, it's to fishy for me. But I had some sushi the other day with raw salmon in it and was sooooo good.

Try the stuffed tomato. It is salmon, shaped like a tomato, stuffed with spicy tuna, and sprinkled with roe.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#15

SanDog Wrote:Try the stuffed tomato. It is salmon, shaped like a tomato, stuffed with spicy tuna, and sprinkled with roe.

Hmmmm. I love the tuna too. I'm still kinda a beginner, eating the rolls and stuff. Everytime I go I get a little more advanced and try new things.
Reply
#16

PurpleHaze Wrote:Hmmmm. I love the tuna too. I'm still kinda a beginner, eating the rolls and stuff. Everytime I go I get a little more advanced and try new things.

That is precisely how you should do it. I have had to retrain more people because they tried too much too soon than for any other reason.

Don't forget, it is a sin to drink anything but Sake (hot or cold, I prefer cold) or Japanese Beer (Kirin is fine) when eating sushi. Don't fear the wasabi either, it is important to the overall experience. It is only hot for a few seconds, then dies quickly and will not hurt you the next day. Kinda like horse radish.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

PurpleHaze Wrote:Hmmmm. I love the tuna too. I'm still kinda a beginner, eating the rolls and stuff. Everytime I go I get a little more advanced and try new things.
Soon you'll be boring a hole through the ice and bobbing for salmon. You go girl.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#18

ha ha ha and here I thought Salomon was your boyfriend you were trying to get drunk, silly me.


WTF FIN, is salomon ???? FISH ?

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#19

E-Judge Wrote:ha ha ha and here I thought Salomon was your boyfriend you were trying to get drunk, silly me.


WTF FIN, is salomon ???? FISH ?

ha guess what's for dinner tonight.....

Salmon pinwheels stuffed with crab

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#20

SanDog Wrote:That is precisely how you should do it. I have had to retrain more people because they tried too much too soon than for any other reason.

Don't forget, it is a sin to drink anything but Sake (hot or cold, I prefer cold) or Japanese Beer (Kirin is fine) when eating sushi. Don't fear the wasabi either, it is important to the overall experience. It is only hot for a few seconds, then dies quickly and will not hurt you the next day. Kinda like horse radish.

Ya, I really don't like the Sake, though. I gotta stick to Coors Light. And I LOVE the wasabi. I mix it up with the soy sauce and dip the sushi in it. I might try that tomato thing next time, not sure if I'll be able to stand it yet, though.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)