Poll: Is it time to remove the watermelon crew - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
85.71%
6
85.71%
No
14.29%
1
14.29%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Is it time to remove the watermelon crew?
#1

Vote
Reply
#2

Abso-NOT!

If I wouldn't have lost my gay lawnmower. I'd still be pimpin' it.
Reply
#3

I have sigs turned off so I couldn't give a fat fucking rats cock.
Reply
#4

VitaminE Wrote:Abso-NOT!

If I wouldn't have lost my gay lawnmower. I'd still be pimpin' it.
From Chapelle's show?
That is 3 seconds of the funniest fucking television ever.

edit: 3 seconds

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

Ball Handler Wrote:From Chapelle's show?
That is 3 of the funniest fucking television ever.

That's the one homie. I'm totally bummed I lost it. If you see it, send it home!
Reply
#6

VitaminE Wrote:Abso-NOT!

If I wouldn't have lost my gay lawnmower. I'd still be pimpin' it.

[Image: gaylandscaper.gif]

this one ?
Reply
#7

I never knew the lawnmower thing was from that show. Then, I saw it and laughed my ass off thinking of VitE. (sorry sugar)

I say get rid of it. It was funny, now it's old.
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:[Image: gaylandscaper.gif]

this one ?

we have a winner!
Reply
#9

RACK Ntype to the rescue.
VitE owes him a back scratch session with a wooden spoon in a sound-proof room.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#10

Ball Handler Wrote:RACK Ntype to the rescue.
VitE owes him a back scratch session with a wooden spoon in a sound-proof room.

sounds good. Confusedcratch:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
01-28-2010, 10:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)