Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Peter Gabriel
#1

tops.
Reply
#2

He's a sledgehammer.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

agreed! Get this. Saw this tour, and it was amazing.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det...2?v=glance

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

You guys must be old.
Reply
#5

So was a fantastic album.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

I hate peter gabriel..

I also hated sledgehammer
Reply
#7

PurpleHaze Wrote:You guys must be old.

:finger:
Reply
#8

anhil8tor Wrote:I hate peter gabriel..

I also hated sledgehammer

i hate you.
Reply
#9

cool fuckers listened to pete in the 80's...

...everyone else was listening to that dude who likes little boys

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

anhil8tor Wrote:I hate peter gabriel.
Says the dude who cries like a 2nd grader who skinned her knee, when he watches John Cusack blast "In Your Eyes" on the boombox in Say Anything.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#11

[Image: Peter-Gabriel.jpg]

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#12

TomFoolery Wrote:[Image: Peter-Gabriel.jpg]

At first I thought, what the fuck happened to Henry Rollins????

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-18-2008, 09:16 AM
Last Post by Sassy
01-08-2008, 08:50 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-04-2007, 07:53 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-05-2006, 09:00 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-20-2006, 08:01 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-15-2006, 12:43 PM
Peter-Bilt day
leucetios
Last Post by leucetios
08-02-2005, 08:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)