Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Chicken or Fish?
#1

[Image: airplane_movie.gif]
Reply
#2

Jiveman #1: Sheeeet, man, that honkey mus' be messin' my old lady got to be runnin' col' upsihd down his head!
Jiveman #2: Hey Holm, I can dig it! You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap upon you man!
Jiveman #1: I say hey sky, s'other say I won say I pray to J I get the same ol' same ol.
Jiveman #2: Knock yourself a pro slick. Gray matter back got perform' us' down I take TCBin, man'.
Jiveman #1: You know wha' they say: See a broad to get that bodiac lay'er down an' smack 'em yack 'em.
Together: Col' got to be! Yo!
Together: Sh010039et!
Reply
#3

Elaine: Would you gentleman care to order your dinners?
Jiveman #1: Bet babe, slide a piece a da porter, drink si' run th' java.
Jiveman #2: Lookie here, I can dig grease and butter on some draggin' fruit garden.
Reply
#4

Attendant: Can I get you something?
Jiveman #2: S'mo fo butter layin' to the bone. Jackin' me up. Tightly.
Attendant: I'm sorry I don't understand.
Jiveman #1: Cutty say he cant hang.
Woman : Oh stewardess, I speak jive.
Attendant: Ohhhh, good.
Woman : He said that he's in great pain and he wants to know if you can help him.
Attendant: Would you tell him to just relax and I'll be back as soon as I can with some medicine.
Woman : Jus' hang loose blooood. She goonna catch up on the`rebound a de medcide.
Jiveman #2: What it is big mamma, my mamma didn't raise no dummy, I dug her rap.
Woman : Cut me som' slac' jak! Chump don wan no help, chump don git no help. Jive ass dude don got no brains anyhow.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-20-2007, 12:36 AM
Robotic fish
ntype
Last Post by ntype
02-23-2007, 09:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)