Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

E-Judge Memoirs (The Final Chapter)NSFW Now
#1

This is a clarification to aid in the misconceptions that unfoiled.

It all started with a little site called m3forums which I joined after getting an M3.
Funny all my technical questions went unanswered due to lack of knowledge so I got bored there. I found it became fun to F*ck with these people Drs,Lawyers and Dentists and found 2 people there I became friends with Hyolee and Kevin, through their teachings I became more Forum savy and more sarcastic.
I finally wrote an Admin there and asked him directly a technical question and was re-routed to a site called Bimmerforums, same shit, different cliches and no answers.
Hyolee mentioned to me a site I would enjoy that was starting back up after a debacle 1st try (some nerds hacked into their server and shut it down) called Ownster. I joined, took my beatings and grew from them. I learned some skills and met some people and fit in. In the mean time my sarcastic don't give a shit mentality festered over to BFC (Bimmerforums) and those pussies placed me in TO (timeout) often. I found out that this was a badge of honor at Ownster and my rep grew. I made close friends with a one of the Admins there and Him and I ransacked sites on a daily basis. We scheduled a certain night we would all meet and plain and attack. I started creating photobuckets for spamming and started to really enjoy reading the aftermath of our adventures. I was made a MOD. (more to follow)

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#2

Anybody think Maurice Clarrett will ever rush for a 1000 yds in Denver?I do.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Anybody think Maurice Clarrett will ever rush for a 1000 yds in Denver?I do.

same here...Shanny works wonders with RBs, and honestly, I think Maurice was the biggest steal of the draft.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

cLaY Wrote:same here...Shanny works wonders with RBs, and honestly, I think Maurice was the biggest steal of the draft.

That's why you don't coach in the NFL, homo!

Sin
Steve Marriucci (still hasn't put on pants since getting M Williams @ the ten pick)
Reply
#5

He looks small but denvers cut block system should give him some room to run.How about detroit taking 3 recievers #1 3 years running.Can Joey harrington get it done?I dont think so.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

VitaminE Wrote:That's why you don't coach in the NFL, homo!

Sin
Steve Marriucci (still hasn't put on pants since getting M Williams @ the ten pick)

3- 1st slot WR? Fucking Joey and Jeff Garcia could both line up behind the line and chuck passes at those guys and we still won't make it to the playoffs.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

VitaminE Wrote:That's why you don't coach in the NFL, homo!

Sin
Steve Marriucci (still hasn't put on pants since getting M Williams @ the ten pick)

I head an interview with Mooch the other day on the Dan Patrick show...

Dan asked him how high did he have Clarrett ranked.

Dude said he was ranked...

Dan said draft is over.. how high did you have him ranked.. what slot

dude danced around the question and never answered it.. he was a horrible interview
Reply
#8

anhil8tor Wrote:I head an interview with Mooch the other day on the Dan Patrick show...

Dan asked him how high did he have Clarrett ranked.

Dude said he was ranked...

Dan said draft is over.. how high did you have him ranked.. what slot

dude danced around the question and never answered it.. he was a horrible interview

and you're a horrible typer, get fucked.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#9

cLaY Wrote:and you're a horrible typer, get fucked.

He is a horrible coach..

choke on MY cock ass whipe
Reply
#10

I dont think mooch is horrible,its to early in detroit for that.Matt Millen is a horrible GM though.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:and you're a horrible typer, get fucked.


:lool: I busted out laughing at this.
Reply
#12

Joey Harrington sucks. The guy couldn't throw for 300 yards a game if he had Marvin Harrison, Terrell Owens, and Randy Moss as his WRs. When Carolina drafted Julius Peppers I turned off the TV and drank myself to tears knowing the Lions would take that over-hyped piece of shit.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#13

Does the thought of garcia and harrington making out do anything for anyone else?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

VitaminE Wrote:That's why you don't coach in the NFL, homo!

Sin
Steve Marriucci (still hasn't put on pants since getting M Williams @ the ten pick)


Dont be dissin Mooch.....doods got three stud receivers....Hopefully Joey takes his head outta his a*ss this year.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Does the thought of garcia and harrington making out do anything for anyone else?

Sin,

cLaY

No
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:I dont think mooch is horrible,its to early in detroit for that.Matt Millen is a horrible GM though.

Mooch is 10 times the coach Bobby Ross and Wayne Fontz were. And you are correct Matt Millen sucks shit.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

cLaY Wrote:Mooch is 10 times the coach Bobby Ross and Wayne Fontz were. And you are correct Matt Millen sucks shit.


So lemme get this straight

Mooch>Ross>Fontz

:loool:
Reply
#18

hmmm can anyone spell hijack ?????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#19

BIRD33 Wrote:Does the thought of garcia and harrington making out do anything for anyone else?

RACK!

yes!

...and throw in Carmella Decesare, kick ass three some.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#20

leeman Wrote:hmmm can anyone spell hijack ?????

:mellow:

I hadn't noticed.....


Thanks for the update boss
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)