Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How VitE preps for oral sex
#1

[Image: noseshave_1.jpg]

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

Rack that shit!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-16-2008, 05:13 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-15-2008, 09:06 PM
Last Post by Ntype
12-15-2008, 05:29 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-20-2008, 12:10 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-14-2008, 01:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-27-2008, 06:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)