Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New thread truth or Dare
#1

does naybody know how you play that game. i dont remember if you ask a question first or if you say truth or dare first
Reply
#2

Ernie. I am telling Mom. She says you arent COCKCUMFUCKINGPUMPKINSSHITsupposed to play grown up games like this anymore. Youre gonna get in trouble.
Reply
#3

truth or dare first.. so let's play.

truth or dare?
Reply
#4

Ernies Little Brother Wrote:Ernie. I am telling Mom. She says you arent COCKCUMFUCKINGPUMPKINSSHITsupposed to play grown up games like this anymore. Youre gonna get in trouble.
who is this. your not my brother.
Reply
#5

aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:truth or dare first.. so let's play.

truth or dare?
truth[/quote]
Reply
#6

i said truth
Reply
#7

Ernie Wrote:who is this. your not my brother.

Ernie stop it. Its not nice to say you dont know me just because SHITMONKEYFUCKINGMOTHER I say things I dont mean sometimes. Im really telling mom now. You are so in trouble.
Reply
#8

are you reading your danged computer
Reply
#9

Ernies Little Brother Wrote:Ernie. I am telling Mom. She says you arent COCKCUMFUCKINGPUMPKINSSHITsupposed to play grown up games like this anymore. Youre gonna get in trouble.


Okay THIS cracked me up!
Reply
#10

Have you ever pretended your significant other was your mother while putting your shag down?
Reply
#11

Tourette's?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

aMuthaFuckinGremlin Wrote:Have you ever pretended your significant other was your mother while putting your shag down?
your going to have to have to make them make sense in order for this to be any fun because i dont get that but i understand the words just not what you are asking
Reply
#13

Ernie Wrote:your going to have to have to make them make sense in order for this to be any fun because i dont get that but i understand the words just not what you are asking

you lost me. Confusedcratch:
Reply
#14

oh boy
Reply
#15

Okay ill go then sense that one didnt make any sense.


truth or dare
Reply
#16

Sometimes when I am bored I will watch Ernie play on his computer TITSUCKSHITBASTARDFUCKERASSMOUTHHEAD he always makes me leave after a few minutes but i watch though the crack in the door and he alwyas puts his hands in his pants when I leave and looks at the girls without their clothes on. Sometimes I wonder if the girls get cold not wearing any DICKASSSHITCUNTBUBBLE clothes like that.
Reply
#17

Ernies Little Brother Wrote:Sometimes when I am bored I will watch Ernie play on his computer TITSUCKSHITBASTARDFUCKERASSMOUTHHEAD he always makes me leave after a few minutes but i watch though the crack in the door and he alwyas puts his hands in his pants when I leave and looks at the girls without their clothes on. Sometimes I wonder if the girls get cold not wearing any DICKASSSHITCUNTBUBBLE clothes like that.
your annoying me to all get out and you are not my brother
Reply
#18

Ernie Wrote:your annoying me to all get out and you are not my brother

When dad gets home he'll make you go into timeout or spank you. He says even though I am special and differnt you still have to love me Ernie.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)