Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You guys are lucky.
#1

You should ALL thank Snarg.
Reply
#2

Yeah, agreed.
Reply
#3

fuck snarg, he's an asshole
pealse de-mod him ASAP

sin

asshat

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

Zanuff Wrote:You should ALL thank Snarg.

snarg decided to bring a few minions in there ?
Reply
#5

you must not've been on this weekend?
Reply
#6

Zanuff Wrote:You should ALL thank Snarg.

[Image: minions.jpg]

FTFY
Reply
#7

Yeah, I'm gonna say you missed it.
Reply
#8

UDC Wrote:Yeah, I'm gonna say you missed it.

no I wasn't I had a few bowls of super skunk. that was cool (a part the door part).
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2009, 06:22 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-14-2009, 05:47 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Last Post by Ntype
02-01-2009, 10:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)