Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Homemade chicken noodle soup.
#1

I am really craving this today. I really dont know why. Its not exactly one of those foods one normally gets a craving for.

You know the kind I am talking about? With the super thick homemade noodles. Damn that sounds really good right now. Oh and throw in some toast with cream cheese.
Reply
#2

Oh, and can we get water for everybody at the table?

I'll have a BLT lightly toasted with mayo on the side.

Thanks, Flo.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

Again with the inane and insipid threads. Keep pushing me and I'll post another Hershey's Kisses ....
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Again with the inane and insipid threads. Keep pushing me and I'll post another Hershey's Kisses ....

Go for it.
Reply
#5

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Oh, and can we get water for everybody at the table?

I'll have a BLT lightly toasted with mayo on the side.

Thanks, Flo.

moishela the heart doctor made you promise, no bacon, no mayo
not to mention the rabbi

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Last Post by Sunny
07-27-2008, 04:54 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-20-2007, 12:36 AM
Homemade Video
homesvideo
Last Post by Paintitblack v5
02-19-2007, 12:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)