Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

People Here That Need To Get a Motherfucking Loaded Shotgun Discharged In Their Face
#1

alerific_7, asshat, Beaucephus, Bill, Fairiedust, leeman, Michman, Odysseus, snarg, wahoo killa
Reply
#2

TomFoolery Wrote:alerific_7, asshat, Beaucephus, Bill, Fairiedust, leeman, Michman, Odysseus, snarg, wahoo killa


Hi TF i missed you 2, how's the finals coming along? Good to see you

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#3

my asshole is spitting out atomic fire balls.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

Been a rough few weeks for you hasnt it?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

TomFoolery Wrote:alerific_7, asshat, Beaucephus, Bill, Fairiedust, leeman, Michman, Odysseus, snarg, wahoo killa

Exactly. Glad you have come to your senses. That might be the only way I can get the damn batteries out of that stupid Xbox and back into my jack rabbit .

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#6

Michman Wrote:Been a rough few weeks for you hasnt it?

Yes, it has.
Reply
#7

paybacksare Wrote:Exactly. Glad you have come to your senses. That might be the only way I can get the damn batteries out of that stupid Xbox and back into my jack rabbit .

Is Wahoo your boyfriend? :confused:
Reply
#8

I hope your penis gets caught in a mouse trap.
Reply
#9

PurpleHaze Wrote:Is Wahoo your boyfriend? :confused:


No. Wahoo is just some random criminal that broke into her house, stole the batteries out of her Jack Rabbit, and put them into her boyfriend's wireless XBox controller.
Reply
#10

Um.... XBox doesn't take batteries, hun. But you keep on believing that. Huh



Edit: STANDING IN LINE FOR THE SHOTGUN NOW. THANKS.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#11

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Um.... XBox doesn't take batteries, hun. But you keep on believing that. Huh
wireless controllers do
Reply
#12

TomFoolery Wrote:No. Wahoo is just some random criminal that broke into her house, stole the batteries out of her Jack Rabbit, and put them into her boyfriend's wireless XBox controller.

Really? I thought it was my boyfriend....
Confusedcratch:
Well, at least that dastardly criminal didn't steal my pills. Then I'd have to start fucking someone up.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#13

TomFoolery Wrote:No. Wahoo is just some random criminal that broke into her house, stole the batteries out of her Jack Rabbit, and put them into her boyfriend's wireless XBox controller.
Fuck me, I didn't know.
Reply
#14

PurpleHaze Wrote:Fuck me, I didn't know.

IN!

My balls overfloweth....:$
Reply
#15

Banana Wrote:wireless controllers do

Exactly. Remember, I'm talking about Xbox with an wireless controller, not an Atari, old man. Wink

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#16

Pong :"::

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#17

Commodore 64, bitches!!!
Remember when 5-1/4" floppy jokes were funny?

Yeah, me neither. Sad

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#18

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Commodore 64, bitches!!!
Remember when 5-1/4" floppy jokes were funny?

Yeah, me neither. Sad
What's a 5-1/4" floppy? Is it a penis?

Sin,
Apple
Reply
#19

Apple, eh?

OK, let me put my 5-1/4" floppy inside you and download. HAHAHA!!!

See what I mean about not funny now?

Sin,
Shecky Lecter.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#20

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Apple, eh?

OK, let me put my 5-1/4" floppy inside you and download. HAHAHA!!!

See what I mean about not funny now?

Sin,
Shecky Lecter.
Apple is my young sister. :apple:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-02-2010, 04:38 AM
Last Post by snarg
12-31-2009, 02:55 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-22-2009, 02:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)