Posts: 8,723
Threads: 992
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Was looking at some the other day, and got me wondering, have you ever had one, and what was it on?
PURE XTC
On a red 1995 Mustang GT & a blck 1998 Ram Air Trans Am convertible.
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Never had one. If I get one it will probably say "Foolery". I saw this one on a Jag a couple of years ago: 6SB4XS. I always liked that one.
Posts: 8,723
Threads: 992
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Snarg
OLD FART
1978 CHEVY SILVERADO?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Jdub Wrote:Snarg
OLD FART
1978 CHEVY SILVERADO?
:rant:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
I saw a red Viper once with the license 'BAD ASP'
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
TomFoolery Wrote:Never had one. If I get one it will probably say "Foolery". I saw this one on a Jag a couple of years ago: 6SB4XS. I always liked that one.
Sweet.
Posts: 6,260
Threads: 409
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Fuck that shit.. just think if you were ever to do something illegal(just sayin')..... Vanity plates are the easiest thing to remember. It's alot easier to remember say "devi" then it is "9pv164".
:fuckYou:
About a month ago I saw this license plate that read "2Cute". So I pulled up allong side to take a peak. YIKES!! Somebody must borrowed that car.
Posts: 1,565
Threads: 128
Joined: Feb 2005
Reputation:
0
My better half wanted to get a license plate that said "Holla." And then he wanted me to get a license plate that said "Holla Back."
This did not happen.
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.
fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
what is NHL??

cratch:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I can't recall exactly what it stands for. Ask Banana.
Somebody should find a license plate generator on the internet for us to abuse.
TIA
I tried to get one that said URALLGAY but it was too many letters.