Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

5/26/05 Epoch Day at IT today
#1

Keep up the great work
Reply
#2

anhil8tor Wrote:Keep up the great work

If this is your contribution we want a fucking refund.
Reply
#3

I eated the purple berries. Ooooh, they taste like...burning
Reply
#4

If I were an admin I'd be abusing my powers and banning motherfuckers left and right.
Reply
#5

When I grow up I'm going to Bovine Univerisity!
Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:If I were an admin I'd be abusing my powers and banning motherfuckers left and right.

So, you don't like my stories?
Reply
#7

Bill Wrote:So, you don't like my stories?

No, those were OK.

Side note: I tried guessing your password a couple of times so I could log in as you and ban the shit out of about 50 members, but I couldn't figure it out.
Reply
#8

TomFoolery Wrote:If I were an admin I'd be abusing my powers and banning motherfuckers left and right.

2nd.
Reply
#9

TomFoolery Wrote:No, those were OK.

Side note: I tried guessing your password a couple of times so I could log in as you and ban the shit out of about 50 members, but I couldn't figure it out.

did you try "ilovethecock"? thats what it was last time i tried.
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:No, those were OK.

Side note: I tried guessing your password a couple of times so I could log in as you and ban the shit out of about 50 members, but I couldn't figure it out.

You'd never figure it out. No offence. But Rack your effort!
Reply
#11

Cameltoe280 Wrote:2nd.

Bullshit, you'd just steal eveyones points...
Reply
#12

TomFoolery Wrote:If I were an admin I'd be abusing my powers and banning motherfuckers left and right.

If I were an admin, I'd PM you my password to ensure this happened.
Reply
#13

VitaminE Wrote:If I were an admin, I'd PM you my password to ensure this happened.

d'ja'vu.
Reply
#14

Bill Wrote:d'ja'vu.

PM Sent!
Reply
#15

this turned out nicely..
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)