Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

8 fukken members on and 5 PMing
#1

Isn't it fukkin holiday over there????

Shouldn't I be the only one online atm and you beeing drunk or hungover...???


Just askin'

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

It's wind down time Lee.
Reply
#3

minorthreat Wrote:It's wind down time Lee.
OK I'm out then ... I have a plane to cath in the morning so I will be out a few days ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:OK I'm out then ... I have a plane to cath in the morning so I will be out a few days ...

Make me an admin before you leave. Thanks!
Reply
#5

this kind of begging is very unbecoming for an intraweb icon
just sayin'

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

:lol2:

Have a safe trip lee.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
11-26-2008, 12:13 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-22-2008, 03:37 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-22-2007, 05:09 PM
Last Post by Banana
07-19-2007, 12:50 AM
5 Members online
leucetios
Last Post by BIRD33
07-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-12-2007, 01:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)