Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flying cat (hilarious)
#1

I'm sure many of you have seen this before. Everytime I see it I fucking breal out laughing being the fact I hate cats so I posting it again. :loool:
http://www.rivelazioni.com/mm/video/002_...attino.wmv





******EDIT****** fixed the link
Reply
#2

doesn't work. i just get a text file

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#3

hmmmm works fine for me takes me right into the hosted video. try this and click the flying cat video link,

http://www.mrfreefree.com/entertainment/...ideos.html
Reply
#4

yes that's really funny....what about the squirrel that was shot off a skeet shooter? you have that one?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

Fairiedust Wrote:yes that's really funny....what about the squirrel that was shot off a skeet shooter? you have that one?

I do....:$
Reply
#6

Fairiedust Wrote:yes that's really funny....what about the squirrel that was shot off a skeet shooter? you have that one?

I used to have that one at my prior workplace but I dunno if I got it here or not. I'm not sure if I had that one in my backed up files when I came here. I'll have a look. Wink
Reply
#7

Beaucephus Wrote:I'm sure many of you have seen this before. Everytime I see it I fucking breal out laughing being the fact I hate cats so I posting it again.

It's no wonder we don't get along.
Reply
#8

It doesn't work for me either. I don't know what the ***.pl format is. I don't have a media player that plays it though.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#9

asshat Wrote:It doesn't work for me either. I don't know what the ***.pl format is. I don't have a media player that plays it though.
same thing i got. use IE instead of firefox

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#10

Beaucephus Wrote:I used to have that one at my prior workplace but I dunno if I got it here or not. I'm not sure if I had that one in my backed up files when I came here. I'll have a look. Wink

kewl...now that one is hysterical!

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#11

makes me laugh everytime !

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#12

Fairiedust Wrote:kewl...now that one is hysterical!

I couldn't find it in my files so I must not have it here. But here is a link to it I found though. :lool:

http://www.funfry.com/data/697/2Funny-Sq...ry_com.mpg
Reply
#13

Gee, that's funny as Hell. I love torturing animals. Jeffery Dahmer and I used to do it all the time.
Reply
#14

Disgusting. Symptomatic of lower intelligence. I'd say you were picking on lower life forms but i'm not convinced you're any smarter than a cup of hair.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#15

Jimmy Wrote:Disgusting. Symptomatic of lower intelligence. I'd say you were picking on lower life forms but i'm not convinced you're any smarter than a cup of hair.

I'm definitely smarter than you and that's good enough. :d
Reply
#16

Beaucephus Wrote:I'm definitely smarter than you and that's good enough. :d

No you fuckin isn't.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
03-26-2009, 02:18 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-30-2007, 03:21 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-30-2006, 10:24 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-19-2006, 07:46 PM
Last Post by SporK
07-25-2006, 06:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)