Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bigfoot anyone ?
#1

Does anyone here ever saw some bigfoot (or bigfoot related things ?). Fat and hairy dudes doesn't count (or like a half bigfoot)
Reply
#2

I saw Gravedigger at the Autozone this past weekend. Mich and 8
I'll be sending some autograph pics along with those Soul pics.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#3

E-Judge Wrote:I saw Gravedigger at the Autozone this past weekend. Mich and 8
I'll be sending some autograph pics along with those Soul pics.

Sweet!

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:Does anyone here ever saw some bigfoot (or bigfoot related things ?). Fat and hairy dudes doesn't count (or like a half bigfoot)

Yeah When I lived in California I was about 2-3 hours from where Supposedly he was.......we used to play poker and drink beers every 3rd wednesday of the month.....why?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:Yeah When I lived in California I was about 2-3 hours from where Supposedly he was.......we used to play poker and drink beers every 3rd wednesday of the month.....why?

he owes me money. tell him to pay or I'll put him in a zoo. :d
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)