Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm going to smoke a bowl
#1

everything was said in the title. dumbaz ! Wink
Reply
#2

I'm gonna smoke a pole then smoke a bowl then shove something in my butthole.

I've got absolutely nothin' today.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

that sounds very interesting, clay.
Reply
#4

angelicdemon Wrote:that sounds very interesting, clay.

you've seen nothing yet!
Reply
#5

is that a bad thing.. or a good thing?
Reply
#6

angelicdemon Wrote:is that a bad thing.. or a good thing?

Ever seen a bowling ball fall outta a doods ass?
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:I'm gonna smoke a pole then smoke a bowl then shove something in my butthole.

I've got absolutely nothin' today.

Dear God, clay, what has happened.

Fuck.
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:Ever seen a bowling ball fall outta a doods ass?
I saw this Goatse file thing once..

it was.. interesting.. girls shoved things up there that really .. wow..
Reply
#9

angelicdemon Wrote:I saw this Goatse file thing once..

it was.. interesting.. girls shoved things up there that really .. wow..

then you'll really like Clay, Dood's like the Evel Canivial of Ass insertion.
Reply
#10

hahahahahha

good to know!
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:then you'll really like Clay, Dood's like the Evel Canivial of Ass insertion.

I highly recommend a google search next time. I have never seen it bastardized that bad before.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

Evel Knievel

You switch brand of tampons or something lately?
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:Evel Knievel

You switch brand of tampons or something lately?

Nah Bill. I love you man. I have just had a little time, and way too much opportunity.

By the way it is Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade....

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

SanDog Wrote:Nah Bill. I love you man. I have just had a little time, and way too much opportunity.

By the way it is Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade....


I was hoping that's what he meant by Massy's
Reply
#15

ntype Wrote:everything was said in the title. dumbaz ! Wink


yeah yeah....tell us how it was....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#16

Fairiedust Wrote:yeah yeah....tell us how it was....

dunno, good that thread was interesting.
Reply
#17

SanDog Wrote:Nah Bill. I love you man. I have just had a little time, and way too much opportunity.

By the way it is Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade....

excellent use of the italics, underline, and bold features.
Reply
#18

Cameltoe280 Wrote:excellent use of the italics, underline, and bold features.

2nds

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
02-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Last Post by bam
12-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)