Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

PurpleHaze
#1

Post here if you'd like to see a pic of my cock.

a request from fem or nana would suffice as well.
Reply
#2

the only reason Tammy isn't included is that some folks seem to actually believe I'm leghumping her. Tammy is cut off for the time being.
Reply
#3

Nice sig, cock smoker. No takers, huh? (sniff sniff) YOu lose.
You suould really quit while your REAAAAALLY far behind, baldie.
1500.00 stolen from Raiden successfully!
Nice sig, loser.
Reply
#4

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Nice sig, cock smoker. No takers, huh? (sniff sniff) YOu lose.
You suould really quit while your REAAAAALLY far behind, baldie.
1500.00 stolen from Raiden successfully!
Nice sig, loser.


fuck.
Reply
#5

the question begs to be asked: why did you have to edit a one word post?
Reply
#6

sup toeman?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

Why?
Reply
#8

sup Q?

banana Wrote:Why?


why what?
Reply
#9

why not??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

I get it.
Reply
#11

8.00 points donated to Banana successfully!
Reply
#12

do you like yoo-hoo??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

Cameltoe280 Wrote:8.00 points donated to Banana successfully!
8? 8?! You think I'm cheap?! Thans a lot CT.
Reply
#14

What's going on in here?
Reply
#15

PurpleHaze Wrote:What's going on in here?
Apparently baldie here wants you to look at his ugly little penis.
Reply
#16

I said "cock", not "penis".

It really is a beautiful rooster.
Reply
#17

OOOOOOH, that old gag. Good stuff. You should post around here much, much more.
Do the pussy one next, and post a cat. HAHAHAAHHAHAKAKAKAKAJAJAJAKEKKEKKEK
Reply
#18

Banana Wrote:8? 8?!

yes?
Reply
#19

1 billion points donated to Banana successfully!
Reply
#20

Huh. No thanks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
04-16-2007, 09:28 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
03-14-2006, 01:48 AM
Last Post by what?
03-06-2006, 10:57 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-03-2005, 12:37 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
08-20-2005, 06:27 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-27-2005, 09:21 PM
Last Post by what?
06-07-2005, 06:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)