Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just sneezed
#1

and blew a milky white vaginal discharge all over my screen.
Reply
#2

Vomit.
Reply
#3

Sneeze.
Reply
#4

Cameltoe280 Wrote:and blew a milky white vaginal discharge all over my screen.

You have the AIDS.. i think.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#5

TammyC Wrote:You have the AIDS.. i think.

i have all my toes, smart ass.
Reply
#6

Cameltoe280 Wrote:i have all my toes, smart ass.

then maybe you just have the HIV? and its not the full blown AID yet?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#7

TammyC Wrote:then maybe you just have the HIV? and its not the full blown AID yet?

yeah thans. it was a milky white discharge. yellowish is the HIV. dumb shit.
Reply
#8

y'mean "thans"?
Reply
#9

fixed.
Reply
#10

I think you'd be better off going back to being a "post judger" rather than a "poster".

f-
Reply
#11

haze_e734oo2395168776 Wrote:I think you'd be better off going back to being a "post judger" rather than a "poster".

f-

I don't know who this clown is, but he is correct.

Furthermore, kill yourself.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
08-04-2005, 04:54 PM
Last Post by asshat
10-07-2004, 12:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)