Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

OK Boys, let's pack it in and call it a day
#1

Users:
Dr. Lecter, imaqtpie, Sec8
Reply
#2

:ph34r:

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#3

very exciting.
Reply
#4

What can we say? Your elaborate plan has scared everyone off. You win.
Reply
#5

Hmmm, I don't now what plan your talking about really. I just thought I check out what all the fuss was about.
Reply
#6

Sec8 Wrote:Hmmm, I don't now what plan your talking about really. I just thought I check out what all the fuss was about.


There's nothing to see here...move along...
Reply
#7

Blondie Wrote:There's nothing to see here...move along...


No, maybe I'll hang out awhile just cause you want me to go.
Reply
#8

Sec8 Wrote:No, maybe I'll hang out awhile just cause you want me to go.


:roll:

Don't forget your knee pads.
Reply
#9

I'm pretty sure if you keeled over and croaked on your keyboard, she would not bat an eyelash. She may be more concerned with what shoes she's going to wear to the beach this weekend that if you stay or not.
Reply
#10

kool, it's settled then and feelings are mutual all around.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-22-2026, 11:14 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by leucifer
04-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-30-2008, 05:07 PM
Last Post by snarg
09-06-2008, 04:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)