Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Bill hasn't posted since 9:23 am
#1

I bet that fucker is convulsing right now.
Reply
#2

anhil8tor Wrote:I bet that fucker is convulsing right now.

I gave him the keys to my G$D troll for the day.
Reply
#3

VitaminE Wrote:I gave him the keys to my G$D troll for the day.

Thanks again dawg.

Fuck.
Reply
#4

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Thanks again dawg.

I'm sure they all know it's you.
Reply
#5

VitaminE Wrote:I'm sure they all know it's you.


Probably. G$D could have never done this shit on his own.

Fuck.
Reply
#6

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Probably. G$D could have never done this shit on his own.

Let me know when your done. I've got a few pics from the Washington D.C. Pride parade I want to post as G$D.
Reply
#7

VitaminE Wrote:Let me know when your done. I've got a few pics from the Washington D.C. Pride parade I want to post as G$D.

Make sure you post the gay ones. We all know how much that fucker loves it in the ass.

Fuck.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Last Post by Pickle
10-21-2008, 12:28 AM
Last Post by who
09-24-2008, 02:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)