Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Small White Dot
#1

A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out something
>> > >>>exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came
> to
>> > >>>present what they'd found, the first little boy the teacher called
>> > >>>on
>> > >>>walked
>> > >>>up to the front of the class, and with a piece of chalk, made a
>> > >>>small
>> > >>>white
>> > >>>dot on the blackboard and sat back down. Puzzled, the teacher asked
> him
>> > >>>what
>> > >>>it was. "It's a period," he replied. "I can see that," said the
>> teacher,
>> > >>>"but what is so exciting about a period?" "Darned if I know," he
> said,
>> > >>>"but
>> > >>>this morning my sister was missing one. Mommy fainted, daddy had a
>> heart
>> > >>>attack and the boy next door joined the Navy."
Reply
#2

:loool:

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#3

:loool:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#4

edit yer damn forwarded jokes, tard
you have the time

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:edit yer damn forwarded jokes, tard
you have the time

fuck that.... you are lucky I even post them
Reply
#6

Thanks 8 !
Reply
#7

Good one.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JCW
05-16-2010, 05:00 PM
Last Post by bam
02-25-2010, 11:51 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Last Post by who
11-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Last Post by Sassy
03-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-20-2007, 08:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)