Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My mental image of G$'s wife and sister NSFW
#1

yep
Reply
#2

Nice trim!
Reply
#3

$$$$$

Fuck.
Reply
#4

hey there are people working here...

aww niice
Reply
#5

ntype Wrote:hey there are people working here...

I dont think anyone believes that anymore.

Fuck.
Reply
#6

Damn G$.....you didnt tell me thats what I'm talking to when I call your house.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:Damn G$.....you didnt tell me thats what I'm talking to when I call your house.


:lol2:

Fuck.
Reply
#8

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I dont think anyone believes that anymore.

shht they still don't know over there that I hired some dude in India to do my job while I watch porn and download stuff on the net.
Reply
#9

[Image: stupid.jpg]
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:[Image: stupid.jpg]

A thread with two bangin chicks is stupid to you. Got it.

Fuck.
Reply
#11

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:A thread with two bangin chicks is stupid to you. Got it.
Flumper----->[Image: nutkick.gif]<-----GDummy
Reply
#12

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper----->[Image: nutkick.gif]<-----GDummy

Smilie smack?

Fuck.
Reply
#13

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Smilie smack?

no bad breath
Reply
#14

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:A thread with two bangin chicks is stupid to you. Got it.
So Dude, how do you know which one to Fuck ?
Reply
#15

E-Judge Wrote:So Dude, how do you know which one to Fuck ?

I dunno about you but I fuck the one I am married to and not the one I share the same parents with. Wink

Fuck.
Reply
#16

E-Judge Wrote:So Dude, how do you know which one to Fuck ?
Does it matter?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#17

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I dunno about you but I fuck the one I am married to and not the one I share the same parents with. Wink
Hypothetically referring to the picture.
Reply
#18

E-Judge Wrote:Hypothetically referring to the picture.


Dude that was from the last family photo shoot.

Fuck.
Reply
#19

just like fall in between them and which ever one wakes up ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)