Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Plane lands on speeding Porsche
#1

Plane lands on speeding Porsche

1 hour, 12 minutes ago



A German pilot and driver escaped unhurt when a one-seater plane landed on top of a speeding car at a little-used airport, police in the western town of Bitburg said Wednesday.

"It was a miracle that no one was hurt. There was considerable damage done to the plane and the car," said Klaus Schnarrbach, spokesman for the Bitburg police.

The driver was racing at 160 kph (100 mph) with 11 other members of a local Porsche club at the airport, a former U.S. air base, when the single-engine plane accidentally landed on his roof. The shocked driver slammed on the brakes, sending the plane crashing to the ground.

"The airplane managed to stay steady on the roof at first," said Schnarrbach, adding the pilot faced possible charges of negligence. "They probably couldn't have done it that well if they had tried," he said.

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#2

I was not there.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

i notice leeman is not online, i wonder if he was in the plane or the porsche :S
Reply
#4

leucetios Wrote:i notice leeman is not online, i wonder if he was in the plane or the porsche :S


he was late for his plane...per his last thread...hmmmmm....question of the day.

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

You've got to pick up the pieces C'mon, sort your trash
You better pull yourself back together Maybe you've got too much cash
Better call, call the law When you gonna turn yourself in? Yeah
You're a politician Don't become one of Hitler's children

Bonzo goes to bitburg then goes out for a cup of tea
As I watched it on TV somehow it really bothered me
Drank in all the bars in town for an extended foreign policy
Pick up the pieces

My brain is hanging upside down I need something to slow me down

My brain is hanging upside down I need something to slow me down

Shouldn't wish you happiness, wish her the very best Fifty thousand dollar dress
Shaking hands with your highness See through you like cellophane
You watch the world complain, but you do it anyway Who am I, am I to say

Bonzo goes to bitburg then goes out for a cup of tea
As I watched it on TV somehow it really bothered me
Drank in all the bars in town for an extended foreign policy
Pick up the pieces

My brain is hanging upside down I need something to slow me down

My brain is hanging upside down I need something to slow me down

If there's one thing that makes me sick It's when someone tries to hide behind politics
I wish their time could go by fast Somehow they manage to make it last

My brain is hanging upside down I need something to slow me down
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jimmy
01-26-2007, 07:58 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-24-2006, 04:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)