Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Lets see your tits Swits - nsfw
#1

[Image: poop_06-23-2003.jpg]

----

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

just for you, baby

[Image: clay.jpg]

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#3

How much to operate the jackhammer an hour, man hands?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Who already robbed her?....you fuckers are fast.
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:How much to operate the jackhammer an hour, man hands?


^^^ Beat me to it.


Anyone seen the pic of podge at TT flipping the bird? Im seeing some similarities. :roll:

Fuck.
Reply
#6

Gee Switz! "Your" threads are great!...everyone just loves you so much!
Reply
#7

I work out. I bet I could kick your ass.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#8

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:^^^ Beat me to it.


Anyone seen the pic of podge at TT flipping the bird? Im seeing some similarities. :roll:


thats funny


Sin,

somebody from tt

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Swits Wrote:I work out. I bet I could kick your ass.

No you couldnt but burn your bra anyway.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Swits Wrote:I work out. I bet I could kick your ass.

Now I see why! ..RACK this shit right here!
Reply
#11

Blondie Wrote:Gee Switz! "Your" threads are great!...everyone just loves you so much!

They're better than yours


Now go shove your fat tits up your fat ass.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#12

Remind me to come back here after work.
Reply
#13

you should do something with your finger nails, thats fucking gross

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#14

cLaY Wrote:you should do something with your finger nails, thats fucking gross
You should do something about your posts. They're fucking retarded.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#15

Swits Wrote:You should do something about your posts. They're fucking retarded.

on par with the rest of the board

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#16

Swits Wrote:You should do something about your posts. They're fucking retarded.

:lool:

Translation:


Hello Kettle! My name is Pot.

Fuck.
Reply
#17

Swits Wrote:They're better than yours


Now go shove your fat tits up your fat ass.


Just for you!......don't get too jealous tho...

[Image: av0va.th.png]
Reply
#18

my dogs tits are probably bigger, no thank you
Reply
#19

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote::lool:

Translation:


Hello Kettle! My name is Pot.
I don't know why you keep replying to my posts cause I don't know who the fuck you are. Get off Blondie's dick and grow some balls of your own.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#20

Blondie Wrote:Just for you!......don't get too jealous tho...

[Image: av0va.th.png]
mine are real

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)