Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

You Ever Turn On The Shower, Poop, Then Wipe Your Butt With Your Hand In The Shower?
#1

I do.
Reply
#2

smell my finger
Reply
#3

Pics?

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#4

paybacksare Wrote:Pics?

Just answer the question.
Reply
#5

TomFoolery Wrote:Just answer the question.


Ok. No.
I'm partial to Cottonelle wet wipes for such situations. I don't pee in the shower either; I'm strange like that.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#6

paybacksare Wrote:Ok. No.
I'm partial to Cottonelle wet wipes for such situations. I don't pee in the shower either; I'm strange like that.


Weirdo!
Reply
#7

minorthreat Wrote:Weirdo!

What can I say? Traumatic potty-training...oppressive ideas of cleanliness imparted by my anal-retentive physician father...the whole deal.

My parents love to tell the story of how I was perfectly potty trained in a week or so since they used M&M's as a reward. :$

Still no pics? C'mon Tom, you know you have one...

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#8

paybacksare Wrote:What can I say? Traumatic potty-training...oppressive ideas of cleanliness imparted by my anal-retentive physician father...the whole deal.

My parents love to tell the story of how I was perfectly potty trained in a week or so since they used M&M's as a reward. :$

Still no pics? C'mon Tom, you know you have one...


Pcs of Foolery crapping in the shower? Gorss!
Reply
#9

minorthreat Wrote:Pcs of Foolery crapping in the shower? Gorss!

I will buy a waterproof camera and send you one.
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:I will buy a waterproof camera and send you one.


Great.
Reply
#11

ive yet to enjoy that particular experience.
Reply
#12

I poop before I turn on the shower.
Reply
#13

TomFoolery Wrote:I will buy a waterproof camera and send you one.

the beast has been unleashed...
Reply
#14

in college we were too poor to buy TP/too stupid to steal TP. After a long night of drinking and beer squirts working their way down the tube, we'd shit, climb in the shower and shower off our butts. never actually pooped IN the shower, but i did clean my butt with my hand.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

what's a shower?
Reply
#16

Bill Wrote:what's a shower?

how to move Bill from the bathtub ?


put water into it ! :d
Reply
#17

ntype Wrote:how to move Bill from the bathtub ?


put water into it ! :d

I don't get it.
Reply
#18

Wow what a garbage thread. I'm gonna go read totaldestruction's 12 page thread again instead.
Reply
#19

cLaY Wrote:in college we were too poor to buy TP/too stupid to steal TP. After a long night of drinking and beer squirts working their way down the tube, we'd shit, climb in the shower and shower off our butts. never actually pooped IN the shower, but i did clean my butt with my hand.
the use of first person plural leads me to think that this was a group activity for you and your friends :eat_shit: :blink:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-05-2010, 05:00 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-24-2009, 02:10 PM
I Can't Turn To The Left
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-24-2009, 05:28 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-15-2008, 09:51 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-16-2008, 04:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)