Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

"geek" log #1
#1

Well at work I'm doing some tests, like I wasn't really interested in crashing (eventually) the AD structure of my running domains (for administrative/security purposes that's why there are many).

Well so I setted up some server quickly (on a old machine something like a PII 400, 400 meg ram, 6 gb hdd).
Quickly takes another dimension there (but I still remember the good old times were that oracle server took one night to install entirely on my old Pentium 166). Anyway having fun right now (and I control it over some TS).

So I can post stuff while working.

ahah.
Reply
#2

my brain hurts....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#3

Fairiedust Wrote:my brain hurts....
2rd

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#4

I would post on geeks forums but there ain't no chick there, and there are those annoying flame wars between pc/macs, *nix/windoze/linuxes, kde/gnome and whatever else.

been a long time should go on some geek forum to start a flame war.
Reply
#5

Ntype=

[Image: madhacker.gif]

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#6

Ntype's Calendar
[Image: 200500001356_fc.jpg]

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#7

[Image: liq306_md.jpg]

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#8

Odysseus Wrote:Ntype's Calendar

I never use calendars, I write everything on small bits of papers.
Reply
#9

ntype Wrote:I never use calendars, I write everything on small bits of papers.

[Image: post-its_small.jpg]


Wink

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#10

Fairiedust Wrote:[Image: post-its_small.jpg]


Wink

I tried post-its those fukkers don't stick.
Reply
#11

Get a girl, even if you have to blow her up.
Reply
#12

[b Wrote:Jdub[/b]]Get a girl, even if you have to blow her up.


what no boob posting? i think someone is slipping alittle eh?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#13

ntype Wrote:[Image: robotsex.jpg]


at work it's a read X but i'll give you an "A" for effort...:apple:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#14

Fairiedust Wrote:at work it's a read X but i'll give you an "A" for effort...:apple:
[Image: robotsex.jpg]

fixed
Reply
#15

:lool:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
03-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-16-2009, 05:13 PM
Last Post by Sassy
04-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Geek fun
ntype
Last Post by BIRD33
03-15-2007, 07:19 PM
Last Post by who
01-10-2007, 06:00 AM
Last Post by TyrionXavier
10-25-2004, 03:45 PM
geek question
leucetios
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
09-09-2004, 04:11 AM
Are you a geek?
TyrionXavier
Last Post by CodeWarrior
07-26-2004, 09:07 PM
Last Post by ClayRock
07-11-2004, 09:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)