Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Jury awards 2.7 million in popcorn trial
#1

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/21/popcor...index.html


blah blah blah, some guy who worked in a popcorn factory (wtf?) sued because the chemicals used in making the butter flavoring gave him lung damage bad enough that he might actually need a lung transplant.

The most worrying thing here for me is: popcorn butter flavoring is deadly? :| I might not sleep tonight.
Reply
#2

go with kettle corn.
Reply
#3

what I'm worried about more is what kind of damage all the butter I've been using on my cock as a lube might have done
Reply
#4

leucetios Wrote:what I'm worried about more is what kind of damage all the butter I've been using on my cock as a lube might have done
Duck Sauce!! :wub:

Discriminating Tossers Know!!!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Last Post by quint
01-06-2009, 06:19 AM
Last Post by ji_docfunk
06-18-2008, 04:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)